See yourself in a better light. KOHLER Verdera lighted medicine cabinets deliver optimally bright, even, and shadowless bathroom lighting that is exceptionally close to natural light. Pivoting side panels let you direct light exactly where you need it. Built-in electrical outlets and a pull-out magnifying mirror make daily grooming tasks easier than ever. Verdera lighted medicine cabinets coordinate with surrounds and side kits in the KOHLER Tailored Vanity collection for a beautifully matched vanity set.
- Internal LED light guides provide optimally bright bathroom vanity lighting for grooming tasks.
- Brightness at 1300 lumens ensures consistent lighting with no hot spots or dark spots.
- Approx. 3000 Kelvin light appearance delivers a neutral light ideal for overall bathroom aesthetics as well as tasks.
- Minimum 80 CRI (color rendering index) lets you see yourself in the truest light for makeup application, grooming, and skin care.
- Integrated LED bulbs have an estimated life expectancy of 36,000 hours.
- Compatible with wall-mount LED dimmers (not included), which allows you to control lighting from multiple locations in the room.
- Pivoting side panels allow you to direct light for specific tasks.
- Internal aluminum shelf has two electrical outlets for powering small devices such as toothbrushes and shavers.
- Two adjustable tempered-glass shelves offer additional bathroom storage.
- Vertically adjustable flip-out 3x magnifying mirror on inside of door.
- Front mirror, inside door mirror, and back panel mirror provide superior visibility.
- 110-degree door swing with slow-close hinges.
- UL certified.
- Compatible with KOHLER Tailored Vanity medicine cabinet surrounds and side kits.
- Note: This product cannot be shipped to CA.
- Anodized aluminum construction with a durable rust-free and chip-free finish.
- Can be installed with left- or right-hand swing.
- Includes mounting hardware for surface or recessed installation.
- Mirrored side kits for surface mount installation sold separately.
There are no reviews yet.