Take showering beyond the ordinary with this 1/2-inch MasterShower thermostatic valve. When paired with compatible trim, this valve delivers a high-temperature limit stop for added safety and a high-flow rate for precise, consistent temperature control.
- MasterShower®thermostatic valve features an innovative shuttle design that delivers precise, consistent temperature control and a generous flow rate.
- Thermostatic valve allows bather to set and maintain precise temperature.
- Factory calibrated comfort setting at 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High-temperature safety stop ensures water temperature stays below 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Patented K-joint installation ensures consistent trim appearance, regardless of variability in valve rough-in (included with trim).
- 10.9 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate is ideal for multiple outlet installations or rapid bath filling.
- 1/2-inch inlet.
- Requires thermostatic valve trim (sold separately).
- Requires a separate K-2974-K volume control valve for each bath and/or shower outlet (sold separately).
- Brass construction.
There are no reviews yet.