Comfort Height®two-piece elongated 1.28 gpf toilet with Pressure Lite®flush technology, left-hand trip lever and antimicrobial finish, less seat
Highline Pressure Assist toilets offer the style to fit a residential bathroom combined with the flush power to perform in a public restroom.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface.
- Ideal for residential or light commercial installations.
- 30-9/16″L x 21-1/4″W x 31-1/4″H.
- Pressure Assist flushing system.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl.
- 12″ rough-in.
- Includes trip lever, less seat and supply.
- Pressure Lite toilets utilize 1.6-gallon per flush.
- Large 10″ x 12″ water surface helps keep bowl clean and reduces odors.
- Pressure Assist Technology uses compressed air within the reservoir to deliver robust flushing power.
- This product can be sold where the maximum allowable flow rate is 1.6 gpf. Please check with your local jurisdiction.