The new KOHLER Rite-Temp valve system sets new standards for ease of installation, application versatility, and long-term reliability, simplifying your plumbing project and providing maximum flexibility for future changes or upgrades. The Rite-Temp valve platform uses the latest pressure-balancing technology to provide anti-scald protection and temperature control for enhanced showering comfort. Once the valve is installed, select your finished trim and finish from KOHLER’s comprehensive design portfolio. Should you decide to remodel in the future, simply change out your trim for the latest design without the need to change the valve installation.
- Kit includes valve body, pressure-balance cartridge, rough-in guide, and mud guard.
- 1/2″ Universal NPT and direct sweat inlets and outlets.
- 5.0 gpm (18.9 l/min) maximum flow rate at 45 psi.
- Single lever design cycles from off through cold to hot.
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection.
- One-piece cartridge design simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Adjustable high-temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Requires valve trim to complete installation (sold separately).
- Forged de-zincification resistant brass body provides long-term reliability and resistance to aggressive water conditions.
- Pressure-balancing diaphragm technology maintains outlet temperature within +/- 3 degrees Fahrenheit during water pressure fluctuations.
- Designed for use in standard, back to back, and thin wall installations.
- Valve body features integral mounting locations, and symmetrical valve inlets to simplify installation.
- Cartridge is reversible for installations where hot and cold supplies are reversed.
- Rough-in guide designed for both standard and thin wall installations.