$73.75 – $110.05
Conservation doesn’t have to mean sacrifice. The Forte transitionally-styled 2.0 gpm showerhead utilizes Katalyst air induction technology to deliver an invigorating spray experience while saving up to 20% water consumption.
- 2.0 gpm flow rate, saving up to 20% water consumption vs. conventional 2.5 gpm showerheads
- WaterSense compliant and satisfies the water efficiency requirement for LEED certification. WaterSense labeled products meet flow, force and coverage requirements; guaranteeing a great showering experience while conserving water
- Katalyst air-induction technology maximizes every water drop by infusing air into the water stream for a fuller, more powerful spray
- Optimized sprayface features a new nozzle geometry that delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets that both minimizes wasteful overspray and increases cleaning and hair rinsing performance
- MasterClean™ sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean
- New translucent nozzle color provides improved visual aesthetics with all available finishes
- The KOHLER Forte showerhead coordinates with other Forte faucets and accessories to complete your design solution
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times
- Showerarm and flange not included.
Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense®-labeled 2.0-gpm showerheads use up to 20 percent less water than standard 2.5-gpm showerheads while still meeting strict performance guidelines.
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED® Green Building Rating System.
- This product meets water savings requirements for California Energy Commission (CEC), CALGreen, and Colorado SB 14-103.